[blparent] braille harry potter and the cursed child now finally available

Shelley Richards shelleyrichards9 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:04:53 UTC 2016

My husband and I both just downloaded the audio version from BARD as
soon as we found out it is now available through them.  I was so
excited to finally find an accessible version as well.  I had been
looking for several months also until I saw a post in a facebook group
that it was finally available through NLS on BARD.  I have no idea if
NLS has made a braille version available though.

Shelley