[blparent] table games with prescooler, in need to be creative

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Oct 17 22:36:52 UTC 2016

,

You know this is blind parenting right?  Most of us don't have sight so the
best thing we can do is give you links to pictures and ddescriptions?
Having said that, my kids like Janga, perfection, uno moo, kur-plunkk, all
four games you can play without doing anything except labelling a few things
in the case of Uno Moo.  The others are all games you can play by touch.  We
tried to play trouble but the new trouble sets have holes in both ends of
the pegs so they look the same flipped over as they do not flipped.  I can't
remember where I saw it but there's a very good, very tactile version of
snakes and ladders out there for about 27 dollars.  Also try Braille
dominos.  Hope this will get you started.  If you go on independant living
aids you might find a game or two there as well.

hth

Tammy