[blparent] table games with prescooler, in need to be creative

Donna mermaid7 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 18 01:46:10 UTC 2016

Hi

maxiaids.com has some beginner games. Snakes & Ladders, alphabet bingo, old maid cards, dominos, connect four, checkers, magnetic letters & numberswikki sticks(these are pliable sticks that can be bent into any shapes) fun for creative play for making pictures. These next items can be found at amazon.com or Toys R Us.  Simon, Ned's Head, Hot potato, Hungry Hungry Hippo, play doh (add cookie cutters for fun creative play), legos.  It's late & My head is giving up on other ideas. This should get you started on ideas.

Donna