[blparent] table games with prescooler, in need to be creative

tmcgee3917 tmcgee3917 at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 04:45:05 UTC 2016

A great game to play with your preschooler, is Connect four! You can make this game accessible, By placing a bump dot on either the red or the black checkers. This way the blind individual can feel the standing board and no where their next move should be placed. It's a great game of strategy and it is a lot of fun!
Tracy Boyd

Sent from my iPhone