[blparent] Helping children with homework?

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Wed Oct 19 15:26:11 UTC 2016

My first thought, if the worksheets are for the eight-year-old, can the twelve-year-old help?  Also, I would try to come up with an alternative solution with the teacher, like you say, testing with real coins.  I don't remember that we had that same kind of dilemma, but what I do remember is that teachers were more than willing to go along with any alternative solution we as parents could come up with to help our children learn the same material.

Judy