[blparent] {Spam?} first day of school.

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Tue Sep 6 15:14:15 UTC 2016

Hi all:  I guess you are all busy getting your kids ready for that first day of school.  Are your kids excited?  or are they like,
awe!  Do I have too?  I used to really struggle with afording school  supplies I remember.  I did it but boy i just did it barely.
I was a single mom from when my daughter was one and a half until she was sixteen.  Thankfully my mom and stepdad helped out when
they could.  Parenting sure isn't for sissies.
every dog has its day but the nights belong to the pussy cats.