[blparent] {Spam?} first day of school.

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Tue Sep 6 18:10:03 UTC 2016

You're right about those back-to-school days.  I hated getting the schools supply lists in July!  Really!?  Who wants to prepare for school in July, when the kids just got out of school for summer between June 15 and 20?

One thing I remember from the short time our kids were in public school is that the school would sell things like tablets, pencils, erasers, etc, and the PTA president showed me how to use their cash register so I could  sell to kids who needed supplies.  The supplies were where only the cashier could reach them, and this little miniature store was set up in the corner of the cafeteria, I think it was about 3 days a week.

Judy