[blparent] {Spam?} first day of school.

tmcgee3917 tmcgee3917 at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 18:18:00 UTC 2016

Thank you for that one…
I have been busily over the past two weeks collecting school supplies, school shopping, and getting haircuts! It has been a crazy, expensive, Journey getting my kids ready for school. I have two school-age boys and one preschooler little boy! My daughter is 21, on her own, no longer needs the School hustle and bustle,  I am thankful. Just wanted to say that  made me smile, I really enjoyed the comment, "parenting isn't for sissies!"

Warmly,
Tracey Sent from my iPhone