[blparent] new member intro

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:37:01 UTC 2016

well if worse comes to worse depending on what he does in high school
when he is 18 or older he can get whatever he wants. I guess when he is
18 or older if it bothers me I could tell him to move out and get his
own place. But that is years away yet and who knows what will happen by
2025 or 2026.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/joshknnd1982%40