[blparent] Colorado Blind parents meeting this Saturday

Nate Trela ntrela at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 03:41:07 UTC 2016

The NFB of Colorado's Blind Parents Division will meet at noon
Saturday at the Colorado Center for the Blind, 2233 W Shepperd Ave.,
Littleton - immediately following the Denver chapter meeting. We'll
firm up our plans for next month's state convention and sketch out
ways for the division to be more active and visible in the coming
months.

As always, we'll have an option for folks who cannot make it to dial in.
 Dial-in instructions:
      Phone number: 712-432-1500
      Access code 564151#.

 Cheers,