[blparent] New Group for Blind Parents in Arizona!

Allison allison82 at cox.net
Fri Sep 16 05:42:45 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

At the NFB of Arizona state convention last weekend, a group of folks got
together to talk about starting a group for blind parents in Arizona. There
was a lot of interest, and we're eager to see what exciting things we can
all accomplish together.

One of our first goals was to start a Facebook group for Arizona Blind
Parents. That group went live tonight. We are also considering an email
list, conference calls, and local in-person events. If you'd like to learn
more about Arizona Blind Parents, please email nfbarizona at gmail.comm.

You are welcome to join the Arizona Blind Parents Facebook group at this
link:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1149348865147202?view=group&refid=18

Best,
Allison Hilliker