[blparent] Children's artwork

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:08:32 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone. Happy 2017!

This list is such a great source of ideas and maybe we can share some
on this light topic. I'm organizing paperwork at home and looking at
two cubbies loaded with my daughters' drawings and other artwork.
Every parent I've ever met struggles with the amount of paperwork kids
come home with every day, particularly all the artwork. What do we do
with it all? I appreciate their artwork, especially if I happen to
have been there to watch them create it, and I loved art when I was
little. But it's piling up, and I'm not the best judge of what to keep
and what not to keep, and neither are the kids after a while, even
though they're sighted. There's just so much and they're sentimental
about it, which is understandable. So what ideas have you come up with
for all those great pictures, collages and other projects? Have you
found fun ways to display it? Do you just box it up and mail it to the
grandparents after it's been up for a while? Please let me know.

Thanks.
Jen

--
For a clear communication of your message, contact:
Jennifer Bose, voice talent.