[blparent] baby monitor recommendations

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:28:12 UTC 2017

			Just get an audio monitor. You can get them
anywhere.
Also, you will be surprised how much your senses heighten.
Really, all you need to do is listen for your kid and go get them when they
really get going with crying. The monitor won't give you super powers or
tell you anything that mommy intuition and common sense won't tell you.
once you have the baby.
I'd give you the recco for our monitor, but it is either the age of our
oldest child (putting it in double digitis) or it is the age of our middle
child, making it a preschooler. I can't remember which