[blparent] baby monitor recommendations

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Jun 20 01:01:34 UTC 2017

I agree with Rebecca. Keep it simple. You don't need the bells and whistles. Just get something that has the input device where the baby is and the listening device in the other room or rooms. You don't really even need a monitor unless you have a large house or usually sleep with the doors closed. It's amazing what modern living has told us we've just got to have when we give birth these days.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
Is my award-winning novel,
Available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats.
http://www.amazon.com/author/jepinto