[blparent] Magazines for children in accessible format?

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 20:19:47 UTC 2017

Hi, Parents.

I'm wondering if magazines like Highlights are available in formats
other than print. I know there are apps related to some of these
magazines but wondered if you've found easily accessible magazines
themselves. My kids love Highlights, and my seven-year-old daughter
particularly likes to draw my attention to articles, jokes, pictures
and other things she loves. I suppose I could read the magazine with a
scanner or KNFB Reader, but thought I would find out if there are
magazines like that already available. Thanks.

Jen

--
For a clear communication of your message, contact:
Jennifer Bose, voice talent.