[blparent] One-handed strollers

Caligrl caligrl717 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 22:21:33 UTC 2017

I tried a couple Chicco strollers and they seemed to work. If I went that
direction I'd probably go with the Bravo. The stroller I liked best was the
Britax B-ready (its a convertible that goes from single to double), but it
was swirving all over as I was trying to pull it behind me, so I need a
better option.

Does anyone have experience with the Doona car seat/stroller? Its a car seat
with wheels on it that drop down so that it can be pulled like a stroller.
I'm very tempted to get it but would prefer to try strollers first and
unfortunately I can't find it anywhere local.