[blparent] advice for how to visit places like national parks

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:02:38 UTC 2017

Well though these isNOT national parks, that is the reason my family
never got to Dollywood or Disneyland! The closest I'll get now is to
go via a National convention, and I am now solo! It was too expensive
to fly to Anaheim! and no accommodations for lodging close enough to
Dollywood! We would have had to rent a car and drive and that wasn't
happening!
And Julie, my experiences researching all this stuff made me want to
go into Travel and tourism! I started making payments on a course but
couldn't finish it or take the course for the situation I am in. I
attempted communication with someone already having her own business
to find out the route she too or the best route to take, I just wanted
to work for a travel agency, but she didn't respond back. Guess this
is what happens when people make it!