[blparent] Parenting Without Sight - Survey - Revised Link

alomiparikh24 at gmail.com alomiparikh24 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 19:02:29 UTC 2017

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Parenting Without Sight

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfefORofjYD44EXGuzvzORiu7AeNnPT_vDpIpCdThb2Btol0w/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hello

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is a follow-up email to my previous email regarding Parenting Without
Sight.

There seemed to be some problem with the previous link. The revised link is
below.

It would mean a lot to me if you could fill out this quick survey I am
conducting. It would hardly take 5 minutes. It would be of great help to me.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfefORofjYD44EXGuzvzORiu7AeNnPT_vDpIpCdThb2Btol0w/viewform?c=0&w=1

Please do get back to me if you would like to help me further in this
project.

Thank you so much for your time.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.