[blparent] Parenting Without Sight - Survey - Revised Link

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 19:15:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was able to get to the form this time,but unable to fill it out.  Blind
computer users navigate with keystrokes, not the mouse.  If your form is an
image file, then screen reader users will not be able to access it.  Can you
put your form in Word, for instance, and will give it another try?

Better yet, place the survey in an e-mail and send it to the list.

Is this survey the questions I addressed earlier?

Thanks.

Judy
Thanks.

Judy