[blparent] Does Medicare Or Medicaid Apply To Blind Folks Getting Aid From Social Security?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:35:29 UTC 2017

			Can you call the Medicaid people?

-----Original Message-----
From: BlParent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Amanda
Berkley via BlParent
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 10:53 PM
To: Blind Parents Mailing List <blparent at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Amanda Berkley <amanda1226 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [blparent] Does Medicare Or Medicaid Apply To Blind Folks
Getting Aid From Social Security?

What Cane said is what actually applies to me.
 I have both Medicare and Medicaid. My Medicare is my primary insurance and
my Medicaid is supplemental.

The problem is finding someone to investigate the breast pump issue.
When I call my Medicare provider, they automatically wonder why they would
provide such a thing and that is where I have been told that
Medicare/Humana, doesn't provide breastpumps as a service.

I just want to be sure this is in fact true, or I just have the luck to run
into the person/people who don't want to bother looking further into it.

Thanks,
Amanda

I don't know exactly why KI have Medicare,

On 11/7/17, Star Gazer via BlParent <blparent at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> 					Yes. Amanda you care, because if you
ask about Medicare (get it?)