[blparent] teaching time

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Oct 30 17:26:20 UTC 2017

Hi. I used this toy clock from Amazon with my daughter. My sister had it when she was small, and I learned the basics on it even though I couldn't see, so I ordered it for my little girl. The digital numbers can be read in the owl's eyes by pressing one foot, and the hands on its tummy can be moved by pressing the other foot or just by turning the hands themselves. The clock face can be marked in braille, but I found I didn't need to because I could tell the time simply by the position of the hands on the clock face. It was a great learning toy for digital and analog time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000J4C5/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
Is my award-winning novel,
Available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats.
http://www.amazon.com/author/jepinto