[blparent] blind friendly breast pumps?

Amanda Berkley amanda1226 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 21:57:40 UTC 2017

Thanks Ladies for your input!

I was thinking of going manual because I thought those might be more
"blind friendly" than the electric ones. Does anyone have a preference
of manual vs electric? Is one easier to use than the other?

How do you know if your pump is "hospital grade"? I was going to call
my insurance and see if they provide a pump, but wonder if there's
questions I should ask about it if they provide one, so that I can
know if it's worth them spending time and money sending it to me.

Thanks bunches,