[blparent] Talking Medical Thermometer

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 22:29:21 UTC 2018

101 is the temperature where peditritians usually start to care. Also they
care about behavior of the child too.
I have found that I haven't needed one as much as I'd think, if one of my
kids doesn't seem right, I tell the peditritian I need an appointment. I
learned with my first not to ask for an appointment but to tell them I was
coming in, and they would tell me a suitable time.
I tried using a talking thermometer on my preschooler a few weeks back only
to discover it no longer worked, that'd been how long since I'd used it.
See if anybody on the list has one they can recommend and spend your time
finding a peditritian you can work with and who can work with you and your
family. Remember, you and the kids are what keep these guys in business.