[blparent] Keeping track of children in noisy environments

Jack Chen jackchenonline at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:55:09 UTC 2018

Hello all.

I am a totally blind dad. I find myself struggling to keep track of my
sons in noisy environments such as playgrounds, amusement parks, etc. My
children are pretty good in the sense that they won't stray too far.
That said, I want to be able to keep closer tabs on them. How do other
blind parents tackle this challenge?

I have obtained a couple of different wireless beepers where I can press
a button on a transmitter and have the receiver which my child wears in
a pocket or around their neck, beep so I can generally locate them.

Any and all ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Jack