[blparent] Keeping track of children in noisy environments

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Aug 31 18:51:55 UTC 2018

I discovered that trick by accident, too. So what I did to prevent the candy-sharing was wrapped the box in duct tape. That way it couldn't be opened. :)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

“The Bright Side of Darkness”
Is my award-winning novel,
Available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats.
http://www.amazon.com/author/jepinto