[blparent] Liberti is here & question

Ashleigh Moon ashleighnmoon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 18:22:31 UTC 2018

Hi all,
My little girl, Liberti was born last Saturday. We are adjusting well and couldn’t be happier.

She has trouble with breast-feeding, so we are working with a lactation consultant while I pump and bottlefeed. We are hoping this will be temporary, but it is working for us in the meantime. My question is, does anyone have good suggestions for measuring ounces of milk? I am thinking are you talking scale is a great way to go, but it also sounds like a hassle. Does anyone have any good tips or tricks for measuring specific ounces?

Thanks,
Ashleigh
Sent from my iPhone