[blparent] January Blind Parents Conference Call

Stacy Cervenka slcervenka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 03:28:40 UTC 2018

There are still three spots open on January's conference call for blind
parents. The NFB Blind Parents Group is hosting a conference call on
Monday, January 7 at 9:00 PM Eastern, 8:00 Central, 7:00 Mountain, and 6:00
Pacific Time. This month, our call will be specifically for blind parents
who are parenting alongside another blind person. If you and your spouse or
partner are both blind, this call is for you! We will be discussing the
unique concerns shared by families with two blind parents.

Besides the discussion leaders, this call will be limited to ten
participants. You can sign up by emailing stacy.cervenka at gmail.com with
“Blind Parents Call” as the subject line. (Please be sure to use this exact
subject line.) Please let me know the ages of your children and any
questions you would like to be sure are addressed during the call. Thank
you!