[blparent] Blog For And About Blind Parents

Stacy Cervenka slcervenka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 03:33:11 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I will be blogging once a month on the topic of blind parenting for US News
and World Report. You can read my first three blog posts at the links
below. I am very excited to write about the topics I have lined up for the
next few months, but I'm open to suggestions for topics of future posts.
What would you like to read more about? What would you like the public to
know more blind parents?

Here are the first three posts:

When Mom Isn't Looking:
https://health.usnews.com/wellness/for-parents/articles/2018-11-06/the-challenges-blind-parents-face

Myths and Misconceptions About Parents Who Are Blind:
https://health.usnews.com/wellness/for-parents/articles/2018-12-06/myths-about-blind-parents

Gift Ideas for Blind Parents:
https://health.usnews.com/wellness/for-parents/articles/2018-12-12/gift-ideas-for-blind-parents

Thank you!