[blparent] Merry Merry Christmas!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Dec 24 00:17:52 UTC 2018

I would like to take this time to zish all of you on blparent a very Merry
Christmas.  May 2019 be the best ever!  And a Happy New Year!
..

..

merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Because the Holidays do not end on
December 26!  No!  We end the holidays on January 6!  Call 773-572-6258,
option 1.

Friendship and pen pals and fellowship?  Please come join my Facebook
group, Pen Pals,  prayer Requests, and More with Eric Calhoun, by clicking
this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

Love Labradors?  Click this link to join my new group, Loving Labs!:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Let's be good to each other!

Eric!