[blparent] Girls sharing a room looking for ideas

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 21:24:05 UTC 2018

			I had my closet redone by Cornerstone Closet.
The hardest part of the process for me was that they didn't have mockups of what a given space would look like.
That being said, I'm real happy with my closet, the company went over it with me as much as we needed to.
Tara, you live in a condo right? Be sure you can do things to your closets given the form of ownership, since you can't do anything that goes into your neighbors units, even if it's only a few inches.
Ikea does have some good stuff. When you get it, you get it in packages and you will need to assemble or have someone who can.