[blparent] accessible ways to find out results of a pregnancy test

Melissa R Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 21:26:11 UTC 2018

I have always wondered this.  I have had friends that were sighted to read
it, and I had another friend who took the test and used her magnifier to
read the results.  You can also use the many apps out there to help you.
I would just have a physical done and have them include blood and urine
tests for pregnancy.  Good luck to you.  you also bring up really good
points concerning accessibility.  As a woman I would love to have the same
privacy as my sighted women friends.  Just my opinion.

Best,
Melissa R. Green And Pj
"Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends
it, but also the father who wipes away the tears."