[blparent] traveling to Singapore with a child

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 18:44:14 UTC 2018

Hi,
my husband will be taking us, blind mom and our 5 yo son to his business trip to Singapore. We will have to stay in a hotel for 3 days on our own while my husband is at his planned business meetings.  It would be wonderfull if I find a guideness in that country. Besides a hotel  swim pool me and my son we'll need to go somewhere, preferably to indoor activities or events since it's very hot and humid climate  there  to my understanding. Would be great if  I find an adwise from someone  who traveled to Singapore with kids, or at least without a sighted partner or a friend. Just a thought,  to find a some  local assistant there who would go with us to interactive musiams or aquarium and etc. I would really want to avoid situations when I cant even hear my son in crouds in  musiams so I need a helper by my side.
Thank you and looking forward for great ideas
Tatyana..