[blparent] Teaching reading and writing

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Feb 12 21:29:38 UTC 2018

I got my daughter something like this when she was three or four.

https://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Fridge-Phonics-Magnetic-Letter/dp/B00JLHVX36/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1518470327&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=Fridge+Phonics&psc=1

I also had alphabet puzzles with each letter cut out individually, and braille and print on each letter so I could do the puzzles with my daughter, but the Fridge Phonics toy was a big hit because of the musical component. Songs in learning can't be underestimated

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

“The Bright Side of Darkness”
Is my award-winning novel,
Available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats.
http://www.amazon.com/author/jepinto