[blparent] Jen's appliance questions

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 15:46:42 UTC 2018

Jen, a few years ago I bought a dishwasher which, as Steve explained, has
buttons on the front panel. My younger son was working for Lowe's at the
time and looked for something like this for me. I need to know only a couple
of buttons to operate the device; of course, I don't have little ones around
who could press a wrong button and mess up my settings. I wonder if perhaps
you have an Amazon Echo and if this could be used for the thermostat with
the dots or whatever one uses with this device. I personally do not have an
accessible thermostat as live in an old building, and the owner pays for
heat so once my landlady or one of my sons sets the thermostat, I don't
change it; of course, it is different for a person living alone as opposed
to one with a family.

Good luck, nice to see you on here and happy New Year!

Sharon