[blparent] Good News

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Jun 7 14:42:57 UTC 2018

Roanna,

As I have written on another list, congratulations on your decision to get
training.  That can be a difficult step to take.  Please understand that we
try, on this list, to concentrate on issues related to being blind parents.
If you have questions about being a blind parent, we would very much like to
try to help.  Also, if you want to be a member to learn about being a blind
parent by reading the posts here, you are welcome to do that.  If you are
already a blind parent and I just missed that, how to handle the care of
your child while you are in training would also be on topic.

Again, welcome, and good luck with your training.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson