[blparent] New blind parents

Amanda F a.fadden18 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 21:22:13 UTC 2018

Hello, I have an eight month old daughter. I had no prior experience with children. However, a lot of things just come naturally. Honestly. I don’t even think about me not being able to see or anything like that. I just do what I need to do. If you use bottles, I recommend getting a talking scale and doing it that way. A lot and everything that you need to do, you can do. As long as you believe in yourself. It might seem nerve-racking at first because we are blind, however, it is really simple. Good luck! Amanda

Sent from my iPhone