[blparent] Accessible apps for android/iOS for tracking baby?

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 03:48:21 UTC 2018

Hi, Amanda.

Congratulations to you and your family. It's wonderful that Ivy's
doing so well. No apps come to mind, but if you don't already know,
you can check if an accessible app for tracking feedings has been
reviewed at http://www.applevis.com. If you don't find an app, track
her feedings on an Excel spreadsheet; that worked well for me when I
was tracking my daughter Abby's feedings for a while when she was
around that age. I hope that helps.

Jen

--
For a clear communication of your message, contact:
Jennifer Bose, voice talent.