[blparent] Request for solutions to support my school-age children with school and homework

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 23:34:50 UTC 2018

Hi Jen thanks for your message. A good way for all of you to tell time is to set an alarm on your phone. If your daughters have clocks in their bedrooms, they can help keep track of the time while getting ready for school in the morning. I do not know about setting up an Apple watch. You can ask the school to email you copies of the papers they come home with.

Roanna Bacchus