[blparent] kindergarten

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 00:24:49 UTC 2018

Hi Tatyana thanks for your message. When I was in public school, my teachers were always happy to have parents come into the classroom. My Mom always attended the Open House sessions at the beginning of each term. This allowed her to meet my TVI and regular classroom teacher to learn what would be happening during the school year. The teachers always had activities pre planned for us that the parents came in to participate in. For example, one of my favorite activities was called Christmas Around The World. Parents brought in items for us to taste from different countries. Each parent worked hard to prepare one thing for each student to taste.