[blparent] kindergarten

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 12:50:38 UTC 2018

				Just ask about observing though I haven't a
clue why you'd want to do that. A lot of teachers/schools don't like it
because it disrupts the kids.
What you can do and are probably encouraged to do is have lunch with your
kid. You'll learn a lot that way. Also make friends with other moms and get
to know the school staff, maybe not as friends you'd go out and socialize
with but as humans. They really appreciate that. Ask how they are, if you
see something in the news that may interest the school mention it when you
go into the office, that sort of thing.