[blparent] Pinna and are there other accessible apps for the iPhone for kids?

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 14:49:37 UTC 2019

Hi all! Recently on Facebook I read about an iPhone app called Pinna. It’s apparently a collection of all kinds of audiobooks and podcasts for kids. My kids really love brushing their teeth to the podcast Chompers every night so I decided to download this one. To my delight I found it was accessible! I’m not sure if I will end up paying the $80 for your subscription they want. But for the next 30 days I think will enjoy it. I’m wondering what other accessible apps you have found that are enjoyable for your children. I don’t want my kids to just get on my iPhone and   play games all day. But it does seem to me that listening to an audiobook or a podcast together could be a lot of fun. So I would love it if you would let me know about any accessible and reasonably priced kids apps that you have found for your children.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone