[blparent] Pinna and are there other accessible apps for the iPhone for kids?

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Sun Feb 24 19:04:31 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

I am Susie Stanzel. I had three children who I brought to the conventions for years. Now I am a Grandma of a 3 year old and a new baby. Jacqueline, who is the three year old, will be spending more time with me. I am very interested in any iPhone apps we can use together. I have never heard of Pinna. Before I would pay $80, I sure would like to know how parents or grandparents like it. Jacqueline is fully sighted.

Susie Stanzel