[blparent] Hello, I am a student in South Korea and I wanted to know more about blind parenting. Can anyone answer to my questions? Thank you.

Kubehl Family nephisvision at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:01:52 UTC 2019

So, I did not use bells or rings with my child. I taught my child how to hold my hand, and how to come back when I call him. I personally would not trust technology to help me keep an eye on my child because as a mom it is my responsibility, not a piece of technologies. However, now that I have aira,
 I can snap a real quick picture, make an aira call, and do a quick scan. My child is 10 years old however, and when we went to the park when he was a toddler if I called him and he did not come, I got him when we left. So he would always come to me when I called him.
Rhonda Kubehl