[blparent] Any blind parents homeschooling cited children?

Dianna Alley dianna24 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 30 22:53:26 UTC 2019

I have never really worried about how to do things as a parent who is blind myself.  I just figure out what works for me.  These days I don't have help from sighted or blind people.  I just get through life, but I am willing to answer questions if I know the answers, but if you want a blind perspective on how to teach sighted children I am not it for the most part, but I do recommend online curriculums if possible.  That is if you believe in that.  They do help.  I also like that they have teacher plans too.  I don't like making my own plans.  That has nothing to do with blindness.  I am just not that organized.  I am ok with that.