[blparent] Win a $200 Gift Card for the Airline of Your Choice!

Stacy Cervenka slcervenka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 23:55:02 UTC 2019

THE DRAWING FOR A $200 GIFT CARD FOR THE AIRLINE OF YOUR CHOICE STARTS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!
The Blind Travelers’ Network is a brand new website where people who are blind and low vision can write reviews of places they go and ask questions and share travel advice with other blind people.

In order to celebrate our grand opening on Monday, June 3, we will be having six weeks of drawings for fun, fabulous, travel themed prizes.

For our first week’s drawing, the grand prize will be a $200 gift certificate to any airline of your choice. You can choose United, Southwest, Aeromexico, British Airways, Korean Air, Cathay Pacific, or any other airline that gets you where you want to go.

In order to enter this week’s drawing, you will first need to register for a free account at www.blindtravelersnetwork.org. Once your account is set up, there are FIVE ways you can enter the drawing. You can either:
1. Make a comment on one of the blogs in the Blogs section.
2. Write a review of a place you have been in the Reviews section.
3. Ask a question on the Discussion Boards.
4. Share a favorite travel tool or technique on the Discussion Boards
5. Post a response to another user’s question or comment on the Discussion Boards.

Every post you make that falls into one of the above five categories will earn you one entry into the drawing. The more you post, the more entries you will receive. In order to be eligible, all posts must be made between Monday, June 3 and midnight US Central Time on Sunday, June 9. All posts must comply with the website posting guidelines at the top of the Reviews and Discussion Boards sections.

Please direct any questions to Stacy at blindtravelersnetwork at gmail.com.

It’s time to make your summer travel plans! Your journey starts at the Blind Travelers’ Network!

www.blindtravelersnetwork.org

Sent from my iPhone