[blparent] Win a $200 Gift Card for the Airline of Your Choice!

Chikodinaka Nkendidm Oguledo. PaPaC! ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 00:34:46 UTC 2019

2things I have 2girls! goodnews. as of may5/2019 my wife/sweety
HappinessOguledo Put to birth  a little baby girl! Name Merical!
Chiderra. Oguledo. good news I have Obianuju Ileen Oguledo & Miracle
Chiderra Oguledo. both girls are mine

--
for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again!
and again &again&again & again and again&again and again&again&again