[blparent] Orientation and Mobility Advice Column

Jeff Crouch k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 17:44:42 UTC 2019

Hello.
I am really looking forward to reading the articles. I am getting ready to
go and do my national orientation and mobility certification program. as a
father of a seven-month-old daughter this will definitely interest me.

blindness is not what holds you back.

Thanks and warmest regards.

Jeff Crouch

Board Member: National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
President: Genesee County chapter national federation of the blind of
Michigan