[blParent] Disney plus website

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Sun Nov 10 22:20:41 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

My granddaughter Jacqueline is three. I tried to sign up for Disney plus on
Friday. I have sent this to Curtis Chong also. The site is not accessible at
the point where you are to put in your credit card information. The first
person I called said he could not take my credit card information over the
phone. He even asked his supervisor. He even suggested I aska trusted family
member to help. Well, you can imagine what response he received. I then
called again and got another person who was certain he could help. He could
not. This time my computer froze when trying to use the site. I finally
called Microsoft and the agent got me into the edit fields. He could not
look at my information, but at least I got signed up. I just wanted to share
this with everyone. I think this is worth looking at as an organization.

Susie Stanzel