[blParent] Disney plus website

Jolynn Page linnie1516 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 00:51:00 UTC 2019

I signed up for it a while back and definitely had a lot of difficulty signing up. The desktop site was definitely not accessible but I was able to successfully sign up using my iPhone. It took a lot of work though, I had to change navigation several times using the rotor and was finally able to sign up only by moving by form field. It is definitely a pain but the mobile site is usable.

Jolynn