[blParent] Attaching a bell to a crawling baby

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 03:04:38 UTC 2019

This is the perfect season for wearing bells. I personally think that a bracelet with bells that you can attach to your baby’s wrist or ancle would work great. You can find them online on Amazon, Oriental Trading Co., Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, etc.
I’ve even seen some bells that are attached to fabric and attached to one’s wrist with velcro for making music. Good luck.

Thank you,
Mari Hunziker
Sent from my iPhone